Boasting a gorgeous space overlooking Central Park, Flirting with Flavors classes are fun and instructive. Bring your friends to Flirting with Flavors for a savory and sweet evening! The most elegant and memorable private events in the city.
Our cooking parties are perfect for:
- corporate events
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Engagement parties
- Holiday parties
Experience an incredible evening, filled with delicious food, laughter, flavors, and inspiration! Our kitchen holds from 6-16 people or we are happy to come to your kitchen! Each class is intimate with personal instruction from Pamela. Our menus are seasonal and customized for each party.
We often create theme menus based on a certain kind of cuisine Healthy, Italian, French, Asian, Vegetarian. You name it and we can probably cook it!
Your private party includes:
• Hors d’oeuvres and a signature cocktail on arrival.
• A hands-on or demo class (your choice), with one-on- one instruction.
• A full sit-down meal composed of the dishes you created, complete with wine and served in an elegant dining room setting.
• Aprons and recipe booklets to take home with you at the end of the evening.
• Music, flowers, and any other décor necessary to complete your evening can be arranged.
To make an inquiry, please fill out the event form.
Asparagus and leek soup
Branzino alla livornese (bass roasted in parchment paper with fresh herbs, tomatoes, fennel and swiss chard)
New potatoes roasted with a touch of truffle oil
Spring strawberries with lemon cream and olive oil honey cake
Sparkling razzle dazzle cocktail and mocktail!
Avocado and summer tomato salad
Grilled skirt steak with chimichurri
Ice cream sandwich
Pisco sour cocktail
Celery Root and Pear Soup
Butternut Squash and Ricotta Ravioli
Kale Caesar Salad with pomegranates, and parmesan
Individual Fall Apple Crisps
Ginger Apple Martini
Tuscan chicken liver paté
Arugula fennel and orange salad
Wild mushroom risotto