This dressing can be prepared several days in advance, letting the flavor of the ginger and garlic become even more pronounced. I’m a sensible women, but I really do believe I could eat this with a spoon.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1/2 cup reduced - sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, preferably tamari
- 1/4 cup Asian dark sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sugar, ginger, garlic, and Tabasco. Process, stopping several times to scrape down the sides of the work bowl, until smooth. The dressing can be used immediately or may be refrigerated, tightly covered, for up to 3 days. Return to room temperature if chilled before using.