Make sure to serve with plenty of napkins as this will get messy in the best kind of way!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- 8 ears of corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from a can of chipotle chiles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Mexican spice mix
- Peel the husk down on the corn and remove the silk underneath, but leave the husks attached. Soak the corn in water for 10 minutes.
- Combine in a bowl the mayonnaise, adobo sauce, lime juice, garlic cloves, smoked paprika, and Mexican spice mix.
- Grill the corn about 7 minutes, then roll over onto the other side and grill 7 minutes more.
- Remove the husk and slather with the chipotle aioli. Serve right away!